Windsurf Warriors Nov-Dec 2016
For intermediate level windsurfers only. Windsurf Warriors aims to help early stage windsurfers progress by giving useful tips and tricks. The only professional windsurfers interviewed here are the ones that dedicate most of their time teaching others.
This issue continues attacking the biggest problem I see for early stage windsurfers: wasting energy. Here is what you will find in this issue:
- Waveriding 101 – Fabio Muriano from waterwind.it has written a great guide for people who are starting to get into waves
- Phil Richards and Danielle Lucas from GetWindsurfing share their journey to becoming international windsurfing coaches
- Yerko Radovic takes us around his home spots at and around Concon in Chile
- We share part 2 of the 3 part series on How to Save Energy in Windsurfing
- All you need to know about fins – the topic of fins can go very deep indeed. Here we offer an overview for those getting started with the subject
NOTE: 10% of the proceeds of the sale of this issue will go to the Ocean Cleanup project.
“I liked it! A lot!
To me, it is really cool to read insights from the WWMag and remember them when I am windsurfing.
I am not a pro, and your writing is helping me to enhance my windsurfing skills. And, much more relevant, I am having more fun on the water. This is priceless! To me, your magazine improves the quantity and the quality of the time I dedicate to windsurfing. Thanks! Thanks to you I finally found the right magazine I was looking for.”
– Nuno D.