Windsurf Warriors Mar-Apr 2016
Windsurfing is a very technical sport that can be very difficult and tiring if we don’t know what we are doing. I wanted to spread the tutorials, tips, tricks and advice from experts to help everyone on the journey. And so Windsurf Warriors was born.
Most magazines focus on sharing the latest gear that most people can’t afford, show the most spectacular windsurfing spots on the planet that most people will never see and interview pro windsurfers that explain techniques that most people will never attempt (double forward loops anyone?).Windsurf Warriors is none of that.
This magazine is aimed at the average windsurfer who wants to know the little tricks that save energy in a given maneuver, who wants general guidelines on what to buy when getting their first board or sail, and who wants a clear breakdown on what they can expect when they visit a spot within their budget.
This issue includes:
- Sam Sills shows us how pumping is done correctly
- Windsurfing vs. kiteboarding: a comparison
- Joachim Larsson explains the origins and future of Kona One.
- Daniel Windisch from Gallushi Fins tells you why the correct fin is so important
- The only sail buying checklist you will ever need
NOTE: 10% of the proceeds of the sale of this issue will go to the Ocean Cleanup project.
I thought it was excellent. Keep up the good work.
– Andy W.