Windsurf Warriors Jul-Aug 2016
There are plenty of windsurfing magazines out there. However I couldn’t find one that is focused on teaching the technique and giving the tips and tricks to make the experience less exhausting and more enjoyable.
I created Windsurf Warriors to fill that space. Each issue is aimed at helping intermediate level windsurfers learn how to improve their skill on the water.
In this “how to promote windsurfing” themed issue I we cover:
- The Best Windsurfing Tip Ever – I’m not kidding. Matt Pritchard nails it.
- The Power Gye and the Carve Gybe, a breackdown
- An exclusive inerview with Sarah Hauser, currently the most active female windsurfer promoting the sport in various mediums
- College Windsurfing – Dr. Steven Davis has created a program that earns students credits for windsurfing
- How to Organise a Windsurfing Event step by step – Ivan Drnasin takes us by the hand
- How to make sure your kit doesn’t kill anyone
NOTE: 10% of the proceeds of the sale of this issue will go to the Ocean Cleanup project.
“Thanks to you I finally found the right magazine I was looking for.”
– Davide V.
“Thanks a lot for making these fantastic magazines, they help me so much…. I’ve been windsurfing close to a year now and there are so many little things that are really hard to understand unless you have someone actually with a sense of teaching helping you. Asking experts often gets me nowhere, but reading articles from you has been a great help.
I really appreciate you taking the time to do all this. It beats all the fancy youtube videos by miles!”
– Nikolaj M.
“I think the magazine is awesome and you are providing an excellent service for the sailing community.
The magazine is filled with education on technique that is very welcome.
That fact that you are open to input from other sailors will keep things fresh. We are all different in our approaches to technique and enjoyment of the sport.”